Got Foreign Taxes? We Can Help!

We’ll Save You a World of Trouble When it Comes to International Taxes

Gravar, belasten, vergilendirmek, beskatta…however you say “tax” where you are currently living, if you are a U.S. citizen, you can’t shirk your tax obligations here at home. blog2cThe CPA for Freelancers® team has a wealth of experience working with international clients who have U.S. tax liabilities. We assist U.S. citizens living abroad and foreign nationals with their tax liabilities in the United States including following services:

  • Non-Resident Alien Tax Returns for Foreigners Working in U.S.
  • Tax Returns for U.S. Citizens Living Abroad
  • ITIN Applications

Don’t go it alone when it comes to international taxes! Let our expert team help you!