CPA for Freelancers

Taxes, Accounting, & Business Advice for the Self-Employed

Sign up for NewsBook an AppointmentContact


Freelancers with Discharged Student Loans May Be Eligible for Tax Relief

Do you have a student loan that was recently discharged? If so, you may be eligible for tax relief on the value of the forgiven funds based on new guidance issued by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Read on to see if you qualify for these tax savings. Typically, the discharge of a federal or […]

Read More
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram