Ready to Engage the CPA for Freelancers® Team? Here’s What You Need to Know:
CPA for Freelancers® is your one-stop shop for the financial expertise and the tax, accounting and consulting services you need to achieve your goals. We love helping people with their tax and accounting issues. However, we do charge for our time in order to make a living.
Here are some examples* of what you can expect to pay when you engage our professional services. Please be aware that the following are estimates and that we will provide you an actual cost once we know the specifics of your situation:
- Our minimum professional fee is $300. This is the “starting at” price. Every return, even a seemingly “simple” one takes time to prepare, to e-file, and to make sure that all required documents are in our system. There is also time needed for administrative tasks, appointment booking and the “back-and-forth” necessary to accurately and thoroughly complete your return.
- A typical fee for a tax return with one Schedule C, up to three W-2s and up to two states starts at $375. If an Airbnb rental is involved, add at least another $75 for a total of $450 or more. If multiple Airbnb properties are involved there may be additional charges.
- Preparation of returns with foreign earned income start at $450.
- Our starting price is $50 to $75 for the New York State IT-204-LL annual filing fee. Entity set up fees start between $600-$1500, inclusive of filing fees.
- If you have an entity other than a single member LLC (i.e. multi-member LLC, c-corp or s-corp), there will be separate filing fees. Note to NYS filers, IT-204-LL for LLCs is at least $50-$100.
*Of course, everyone’s situation and therefore, tax return, is a little bit different. As such, there are instances when returns are more complicated, especially those involving K-1s, multiple Schedule Cs and multiple states. In these cases, we can provide a customized estimate before you engage us.
Complete this form to hire the CPA for Freelancers® team. We look forward to working with you!